What is the 2468 diet?



Essentially, it is a diet where you consume calories in a different amount everday. Thus, the first day you consume 200 calories max, the second day 400 calories max, the 600 max, and the fourth 800 calories max. After doing 4 days worth you have completed one "cycle" Every two weeks I am going to do 2468(0), which means I will be doing a fast day the fifth day every other cycle. The whole idea of this "diet" is to stay low on calories so you lose weight quickly, and to "fool" your metabolism by changing up the calorie amounts daily.

Come join me in my venture to get back to becoming thinspiration for other girls/women

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A new beginning

Once long long ago, I was Alice, the beautiful, the thin, the perfect, the beauty.
I was actually thinspiration for many girls.
I have seen my own picture on many a pro ana website.

But then, the unthinkable happened...
I was thrown into a mandated "recovery" program, designed to make me fat
And thats when it happened, I was tube fed, and forced to leave ana.
I fell off the wagon.
So so so very very far off.
All I want in life is to get back on.
I have turned into my worst fear.
A fat fat fat disgusting pig.
Now I am Alice.
The whale.
Come along with me as I venture back out into the world of beauty, love, and thin.
Join me in 2468(0) repeat.
I will officially be starting first thing tomorrow morning, with the first day, of 200 calories.
I will be tracking ever bite i eat and tracking my weight daily and posting pictures weekly.
Wish me luck, I will need it!
Current Weight: 185

Height 5'8"


High Weight: 210

Low Weight: 98

Starting Weight: 185

Goal Weight 1: 170

Goal Weight 2: 155

Goal Weight 3: 140

Goal Weight 4:125

(Final) Goal Weight 5: 110

Perfect Weight: 95 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment