What is the 2468 diet?



Essentially, it is a diet where you consume calories in a different amount everday. Thus, the first day you consume 200 calories max, the second day 400 calories max, the 600 max, and the fourth 800 calories max. After doing 4 days worth you have completed one "cycle" Every two weeks I am going to do 2468(0), which means I will be doing a fast day the fifth day every other cycle. The whole idea of this "diet" is to stay low on calories so you lose weight quickly, and to "fool" your metabolism by changing up the calorie amounts daily.

Come join me in my venture to get back to becoming thinspiration for other girls/women

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 2 Cycle 1 (400)

CURRENT THINSPIRATION 

*drool*


My desires in this conquest

*I want legs that do not touch when I walk
*I want a flat thin midsection
*I want tiny breasts
*I want long lean slender arms
*I want a thin slim face
*I want hip bones and collar bones that jutt out all the time
*I want NO back fat
*I want to be thin

Well goodmorning world. Or actually, goodmorning to myself, seeing as I am sure that I am the only one who is reading this lol. That is alright though, I need this place to help me, and help it does.

I have zero friends in this world, and zero family.
I moved far far away from where I came, to be alone, because my family could not respect accept my own personal wishes.
Now that I live far away, I will not be "hurting" them, they will not see me falling back into my own little happy world. I don't see how it hurts them anyways, for me to be happy. You think that it would make them happy. But oh well, its ok. :) I am on my way to being happy again. <3

My weight this morning was slightly less then yesterday, a small small victory. I will be posting my weight daily by showing a picture of my scale.

Here we are today.

4/9/2010 7:30 am

So yesterday was 185.4, and today is 184.2, which is a loss of

1.2 lbs

Which like I said, is a very small victory.

So I will be doing only water between meals, which will be...

a small bowl of cereal with soy milk, (200 calories) at 8:30 am

then, at 12:00 pm, I will have a bowl of veggie soup (110 calories)

Then I will bloat myself full of water until 4 or 5 pm, when I will have a HUGE lettuce salad with a table spoon of extemely low cal dressing (5 cals per tbsp), and a bowl of potato leek soup (90 calories)

Which equals a grand total of....

400 Calories! WHOOO!!

It actually works out to be a full three meals today, thats pretty neat. I don't know how I am going to eat as many as 800 calories in a day... I am to afraid to think about eating that much right now. But I don't have to think about that for a few more days, so it's ok.

Well I am going to go make my cereal now...

I am so lonely. :( I want a friend, that agrees with my thoughts and ideals.

Guess I will have to do some searching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:24 am

Blegh. I am bored. I just did about ten minutes of yoga. Ouch, I am severely non flexable these days, I really need to stretch, ALOT from now on before and after any workouts. Sometimes I feel like plain stretching is time wasted I could be working all of this fat off of my body, but I gotta do it or I will be in extreme pain during my workouts. I will figure out a balance to it all someday.

FITNESS LOG 4/9/2010
Yoga - 10 minutes
Aerobics - 30 minutes
Stretching - 10 minutes

TOTAL -50 minutes


2 comments:

  1. heey!
    thanks for the support<3

    I kinda know what your going through so if you ever want to talk to somebody who will not judge you, you can always reach me on fashioniswhat@hotmail.com. It nice to have a goal in life but be carefull and stay as healty as possible.

    ReplyDelete